SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tubby Beaver

Good TV

Only seen a few of the Hairy Bikers, but seemed quite interesting guys. Would have liked to see their take on Japan. youtube perhaps!

I think they can be quite funny.

They're always jolly and seem very respectful of the places they go to.

Friend of mine curiously went to see them "live on tour" in a local theatre.

Said it was a bit odd really and not much cooking done. And they didn't even serve up what they made! ;)

On 'See you again' Shimura Ken's animal programme last night, they were serving hamsters with gourmet food. Specially prepared little dinky meals for them. And the hamsters had a nice little table and chair to use as well.

Kawaiii!

That omiai program was on last night.

At the end they said that the next one will be from.... Sanjo!

Should be interesting to watch.

haha…yeah I was watching that, my missus loves that programme. When they said Sanjo, I wondered if we'd see an SJer represent!! :D

I don't think it's that often, Tubby.

I would have said 3 or 4 times a year.

The Sanjo one looks like they were going to film in late December.

Is the UK ones called the same?

I liked House of cards...Kevin Spacey and Jenny from Forrest Gump were a couple of proper bastards

They were on one of the satellite channels over summer, I recorded them. Not watched yet. They will very likely repeat them, as they always seem to.

I duuno if this has been mentioned before, but if you know British tv from the last thirty years or so, this is very funny. It lets rip at everyone.

[media='']

[/media]

Forgot what is was called but on the plane last week I was watching I tjink it was called just for laughs Gags or something, a Canadian prank show and some of the stuff they do on there was bloody funny.

Maybe Chriselle may know.

Oh ya....they did some edgy gags on that show. It was French Canadian so didn't get much distribution but well done.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.