SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tubby Beaver

Good TV

Started watching Fargo, new show loosely based on the movie of the same name. Very good, well worth watching.

• Like 1

歴史秘話ヒストリア on tonight, 10:00.

Does no one else here watch this show?

Only thing I find worth watching on TV these days, other than news...

Downloaded from the Internet. Yes I know :naughty:

You bastard!!

I'll have you know that I am not a bastard, I was at my parents wedding!

Been watching 666 Park Avenue.

It's not particularly great, but some nice eye candy that has me keep watching. :evilgrin:

just watched the premiere of fargo the tv series.

pretty good so far. billy bob thornton does a good job.

• Like 1

I see Jack Bauer is back, this time in London. I jolly well hope he gets the baddies and saves us all, or whatever needs saving this time. Until he does, it'll be a bit stressful living with the threat.

:shifty:

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.