• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking Bad - just keeps getting better and better.

Ya...no need to buy a 747 to get the free bag of peanuts..

just watched the premiere of fargo the tv series. pretty good so far. billy bob thornton does a good job.

Lets go even further back.... All in The Family... man, I loved that show. I think it's probably the only show from that time that would hold up today.

Was that back in the silent movie times of your youth, Chris? :p

Anyone watch Modern Family?

Its a comedy about a dysfunctional family. I can relate a lot to my own family!

I too am a big fan of Modern family Stem - it cracks me up. :thumbsup:

Don,t mind modern family too but have been missing it of late.

Lost had me lost too but may have made more sense if able to watch in a big chunk and fast track/rewind parts.

Have been watching Grimm and still watching/enjoying a lot.

Started on blacklist and enjoying so far, hoping plot doesn't become predictable, time will tell.

The wife read and enjoyed all the sookie stack house books which is strange as she doesn't usually go for that stuff. So watch most of the true blood series with her earlier this year. Enjoyed but was getting a bit crazy in later series. Still haven't seen the finale.

Also looking forward to latest game of thrones but will probably have to watch the whole lot again. Been too long a wait there. Want to read the books too.

Wowow.......It's not too bad I guess. It's my wife's baby and to be honest I don't pay that much attention to it's content. I'm in the mode of watching stuff on the iMac with headphones these days.

"..The show is already being broadcasted on Star Channel, a Japanese cable network. Not everyone in Japan has cable TV, so Game of Thrones really hasn't had the opportunity to find a larger audience in the country."

Premiered January 27th this year

I watched the first three episodes of Game of Thrones. I couldn't get into it but I also hate stuff like the Lord of the Rings....

Does it get better later on? Also, the music kinda got to me...