I uploaded the vid to SnowJapan TV a day ago, but still not there so used a Vimeo, fell free to edit my post to SnowJapan TV if you want.

• SnowJapan Admin

Didn't get that sand, could you perhaps try again?

You're others went up without any issues ne.

Probably best to not mess up a thread with such talk!

:)

Nice vid.

Nice one Sand, though on a pow day the savvy convener of Rock Paper Scissors should instigate an argument between the contestants and then shoot off first down the hill

Excellent video Byhart - content and quality first rate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. Wish I had been ripping down that ridge line a little harder though, first run for the day so was going a little easy and it shows in the video. Wont be doing that again, go hard or go home.

Thanks. Wish I had been ripping down that ridge line a little harder though, first run for the day so was going a little easy and it shows in the video. Wont be doing that again, go hard or go home.

Yes but hindsight is aleays a great thing

Do you use the helmet mount?

Yes but hindsight is aleays a great thing

Do you use the helmet mount?

I did for this. This was the first time I had used a GoPro. I got the new black edition hero3. Ive bought a suction mount and a tripod/stick/mono pod/pole thing. Just waiting for it to be delivered. Been focusing on ridding and developing and plan on filming more in the last few weeks of the season.

Go hard mate - don't go home - it's too frickin hot

Snow relief for me in two weeks