I want to know exactly the best time to do it, please.

Thanks in advance!

A few economists said another 1cent the other day which is correct then it will stabilise but who knows.

It depends on how much yen they print/ bonds the government buy i think.

All I know is I am 20-25% better off than last year :)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Better for who?

I work in Japan, earn in yen, and now any trip overseas is going to cost me a lot more.

I can handle Y100/$, but Y80/$ was a lot ``better'' for me.

Apologies to those of you coming from overseas to Japan, but things ain't better at all.

Not a bad move perhaps. The news was on about Chinese growth slowing more than expected the other day and hitting the oil price, so I guess its the same for the stuff Australia digs out of the ground. Precious metals have taken a big hit too.

It's still hard to be yen positive though with the current lot in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hanging for a buy rate (after commissions etc) of 100 to the AUD. Current forex price is a touch over 101, but with commissions, the best I can see is around 96.

Can someone who can travel to the future go and take a peek over the next 3-6 months please. I want to know what the graph looks like.

Onegai shimasu.