• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Still lot of people trying for top dollar (that they bought at), but they'll be very lucky to find someone willing to pay it.

Why are they selling?

Wanting to get in on the Mt Granview property market before that gets mad?

Of course Muika.

Mt Granview represents a buyers dream ;)

There's always change overs in any market, people selling and others buying. However I think there has been necessary selling in some cases related to the tightening up of finance options...when your bank approaches you and says 'our risk calculations have changed due to the GFC and you need to pay back (whatever amount of money) to get us off your back' the holiday home is a likely item to sacrifice.

• 2 weeks later...

& parity with A$.

No wonder there's over 8million Aus international travellers annually from total pop = 22m (obviously some repeat offenders like Mama) .

& parity with A$.

No wonder there's over 8million Aus international travellers annually from total pop = 22m (obviously some repeat offenders like Mama) .

Pound is equal to the Aussie dollar??!! :omg:

& parity with A$.

I'd profer 'repeated awesome provider of tourist spending' :D

But hey, repeat offender does not offend ;)

& parity with A$.

Thats a pretty big statistic over a third of Australians went to Japan or is that internationally?

It won't be to Japan. Not yet anyway!

For Britain, the average is about one foreign trip per person a year. I guess that must include N/I to Ireland though, which isn't exactly overseas.