Suncorp Bank selling at 92.33 this morning.

Not sure if that's as good as it's going to get (and so buy more Yen today) or hang out and see if the dollar bounces again?

HI Biggen

I spoke to ANZ about a debit card and the rate you get is the rate that is on there website which is alot lower than market value

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Hi Seemore. It is not $10 per transaction. It is 2c per $1 so you withdraw Y20,000 the fee your charge would be about Y400 or $4. This is with a ANZ Visa debit card which has a chip. I have a CBA MasterCard with a chip and it will not work with the 7&I holdings ATM. This is due to the CBA for not being aline with 7 & I holding ATM not MasterCard.

Hi Biggen

I spoke to ANZ and they are quoting their online rate for a debit card which is quite alot lower than the market rate

Hi Seemore, I was the ANZ doing some business and I queried the money exchange rate on a ANZ VISA Debit card and its is what the market is quoting on that day. What they told you is the about the online rate could be right. I am referring to a ANZ VISA Debit Card and I use the 7 & I Holdings ATM and I get what the market quoted at that day minus the fee.

• 5 weeks later...

AUD-JPY 89Cents at the moment.

I have my OZForex Card loaded at 95.7 so nearly there but will take that

The OZForex card is great

95.7 is fantastic.

When did you get that rate?

AUD-JPY 89Cents at the moment.

I have my OZForex Card loaded at 95.7 so nearly there but will take that

The OZForex card is great

95.7 is fantastic.

When did you get that rate?

Still available you just have to order the card and preload which can take awhile

http://www.ozforex.com.au/personal/travel-card/rates-fees-charges

Yen is in the dumper..

It's in the dumper alright - Suncorp Bank is paying 94.06 this morning for cash.

Think I'll nip down & change some more.......No ....wait a minute.....I've got no money having bought the ute :doh:

I would imagine we're talking about a pretty vertical demand curve crawling up the "Y" axis in my case dude.

I'm sure there are others with much more marketable bod's though, and remember you don't have to sell; renting is an option!! :D