• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Yen weakening quite a bit today.

Back to 151 headline and an actual 150 if I pull da trigger.

Come on help me folk, should I be happy with 150 and go for it. Or wait for it to rise more. (Like I did when it was at 155 and then it slumped. :doh: )

If it ever soon gets back to 155 I am deffo going for it, but can't quite decide whether to set my trigger to a bit less.

Damn.

• 2 weeks later...

Yen sliding a bit again, currently at 152.7 headline against pound.

My 'go' point is when I can actually get 152, so it needs to go up about another 1 pount.

Come on!!! Fed up of checking.

Well, fed up of extensive faffing about, I took the plunge.

Actually got 151.60, so quite pleased.

And very pleased to be able to stop faffing about checking rates all the time. Don't like faffing about.

I'm good at avoiding things once I have made the decision. No point is there. Same with buying something. Leave it at long while before I go back and look how the prices have gone since I bought. Better things to do and domes to plan. ;)