It's on the way back up this morning.

I've had enough of thinking about this, I've put in an order to buy automatically if it reaches 155 real value. I'll be very happy with that and can't be bothered with all the kerfuffle and faffing about of checking it and thinking about it all the time. This kind of thing could easily consume you, I feel.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

imho. The Japenese mayo is much better than the oz stuff. Really yummy on poach eggs for breakfast before a days boarding, up there with a good benedict sauce.

Still looking for a place to buy it over here to help the stimulus measures.

We can get it in the Asian section in Woolworths or Coles

Thats the one WV. Has the Western mayo got msg in it too?

Not at Coles or Woolies up the Central Coast according to my wife but will get her to look down Sydney as she goes there for work.

Not sure what ytt is Gozaimas?

JTT is a japanese supply shop in mascot near the airport. They have some hard to get stuff.

If you really want something post a pic of it and I will get my gf to keep an eye out for it. She is japanese and always hunting the asian supermarkets of sydney for the good stuff.

Edit is that the stuff in the pic above?

AUD down about 92 after getting to 103ish. Well done to anyone who bought.

Possibly the Yen's peaked off what they can get from announcements alone.

Yeah it has really quietened down now, though still above 150.

I wish I had made the move when it was hitting 156, on the headline rates anyway.

:doh:

The Japanese Nikkei has closed down 6.35%, shedding 843 points to finish at 12,445. That's more than 20% lower than the highest point hit last month -- meaning it's officially in 'bear market' territory, Bloomberg says.