• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Straya day is the only time I have seen a fight in Japan other than sumo's going at it.

Haha do tell.

Arrived in Australia (Niseko) United on Australia day to see two aussies beating the crap out of each other at 9pm out the front of Tamashii Bar, and one of their girlfriends was hysterical screaming at them to stop. It stopped alright when one of them kicked the other one in the head whilst he was down.

Top notch advertisement for Australians travelling there... From that point onwards, my girlfriend renamed Niseko "Snow Bali".

Straya day is the only time I have seen a fight in Japan other than sumo's going at it.

Haha do tell.

Arrived in Australia (Niseko) United on Australia day to see two aussies beating the crap out of each other at 9pm out the front of Tamashii Bar, and one of their girlfriends was hysterical screaming at them to stop. It stopped alright when one of them kicked the other one in the head whilst he was down.

Top notch advertisement for Australians travelling there... From that point onwards, my girlfriend renamed Niseko "Snow Bali".

Haha i feel so much better about being there for straya day, My inner demon can come out.

Is Australia Day all didgeridoos and boomerang shows?

:lol:

No

The majority of Australia Days we do nothing.

However this year we are hosting a rather large season kick off party for our NWPL men's and women's team.

It'll be drinking in absolute moderation, BBQ, salads, desserts and swimming in the pool with a bit of music.

Most capital citys have a fireworks display.

Some Bogan hooligans get drunk and cause trouble.

Lots of people use it as an excuse to go to the beach.

Far fom the brawling Bogan in Niseko image.

99.95% straya day is chilled. I just felt repulsed to be Australian after being in tranquil Kyoto the week before.

We generally have a BBQ and a few quiet beers as we normally have to work the next day.

Australia day had never occurred to me until I went to Niseko, and hearing accounts of random barflights up and down the boulevard.

If you see D-Train, go home (<-accomodation) sharply.

Whats D-Train?

• 4 weeks later...

Yen v Aud ~ 96 looking pretty good at moment

Brought some yeaterday for next trip.

Should be a lot more Aussies all over Japan if stays up. :omg:

There is alot of us overthere it is our #1 tourist destination at the moment according to ComSec this morning