• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can honestly say I do not budget for piss. If they charge me to pee, I'll just wazz on the pavement or on the piste where people are most likely to fall.

Oh, and I'd cover Fukushima with domes as well.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

There's a few jobs advertised around the place if you get desparate for cash.

Pizza shop would be ok. Might get a feed for free too. ;)

The amount of snow keeps my alcohol intake to a minimum so I don't spend too much on

booze (supermarket is cheapest), clear head for the pow is what I like but I am an old wuss. :p

Doesn't always go to plan though!!!

There's a few jobs advertised around the place if you get desparate for cash.

Pizza shop would be ok. Might get a feed for free too. ;)

The amount of snow keeps my alcohol intake to a minimum so I don't spend too much on

booze (supermarket is cheapest), clear head for the pow is what I like but I am an old wuss. :p

Doesn't always go to plan though!!!

Moneys not the problem just lagging to much or to little around, haha Nah man i perform best when drunk, well a few nips just to warm up.

the problem with carrying a large wad around is the damage it does to your wallet when you sit down. I usually keep a wedge flattened under an ashtray in the room.

Knock.....knock........"Room service!"

Yeah, it's pretty rare. You'll be in a place with lots of foreigners though... especially Australians... so you'll have to be a lot more careful.

Nice stereotype ye who does not disclose nationality. Pretty funny really considering Australia has lower crime rates than most other western countries, but hey don't let facts get in the way of a good bit of Aussie bashing.

Gotcha didn't he nawsh. :lol:

Theft is super rare.

Having said that a mate had his jacket disappear in Niseko on a big night out.

He calls theft, I'm more inclined to think drunken mistake, but you never know.

It's still worthwhile securing passports and cash, especially in shared accomodation.

Pretty funny really considering Australia has lower crime rates than most other western countries...

That's because you guys always wait until you go abroad to run amuck!

...anyway, I thought it was obvious that I was joking... it's my fault though because I forgot to include a ;)

Yeah, just wait for Australia Day in Niseko.

Haha i was going to start a thread asking what were doing on Niseko on straya day,but though i would get a fair bit of backlash when everyone found out im a kiwi. However whats the go?

Excuse the language in the video, dont know how sensitive the forum. :)