Hi all,

I'm heading back for a holiday. Does anyone know of a place in Nagoya where I can watch the Green Bay Packer beat the 49er's next Sunday 13th?

Stu

Cool....an Aussie that appreciates a little grid iron. I catch the odd game on NHK BS1 but due to a hectic schedule I haven't been keeping up. Games usually fall too early Monday morning to explore the streaming possibilities..... Must be some sports bars in the city somewhere.

Not living in Japan and not knowing the normal TV schedule. I caught a game last night on NHK BS1. Texan's vs Bengals. I know it is a replay but do they play these games live?

Only the Jsports are pay channels, Gaora (there are 2 others that i can't remember) are free. You pay for Wowwow but won't for Jsports?! Is that a large girls blouse you've got on as well as a skirt?! ;)

Only the Jsports are pay channels, Gaora (there are 2 others that i can't remember) are free. You pay for Wowwow but won't for Jsports?! Is that a large girls blouse you've got on as well as a skirt?! ;)

We got a new flat screen about 6 months ago and haven't really got around to going through all the channels. I pretty much have just stuck with BS1 and Wowow but I guess I should get on looking at the other available channels.

Actually Mr. Beaver,,,,,, I'm in a pin tucked, keyhole halter and a micro mini and pinstripe stockings today... and feeling quite good about myself.....THANK YOU very much!!