SnowJapan Giveaways - Trip Reports, reviews & photos

It's all good. I realised that you guys got a lot more hits to the main site but also remembered you email from a few months ago about the reviews. I didn't want to add anything if it meant that it had to be brought over to the new site. I'll wait until the new site drops! Looking forward to it :)

Once again, I really appreciate all the work you guys do on this site and in providing the giveaways. I realise that anything I can do to help that along is only a small contribution on my part but one that I am pleased to do if it helps improve the site and information for others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

We really haven't had time to sit down and think about that at all.

There have been lots of fine reports - and a fair few by people who didn't win - and we thank all those people very much.

:thumbsup:

We thank less the people who used their tickets and didn't report back (though those people can't expect to win next year if we do Giveaways, can they?)

I had the luck of winning TWO sets of tickets this year. THANK YOU SNOW JAPAN!!! However, I used one set as quickly as I could but the second set for use in Sugadaira turned tragic. I had been checking reports that there was still 75cm left to ride on at Sugadaira on Monday April 1st. I took that morning to drive up and come face to face with the sadness of springtime fate.

April1stSugadai

I really am greatful that you have such a great promotion going on, I'm ashamed that I became part of the problem this year!