• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you actually asked for another glass of Tennants....even after being fully aware of what it was??!!

Tubby drank it all up before going to Hokkaido.

all good things come to those who wait.......                             Bar's name is MEDAKA and its address is.....   Kabukicho 1-3-6   enjoy my children

• 2 weeks later...

Just cracked open a Grand Kirin The Aroma. It's one of them Kirins in the stubby bottle from the 7-11. It's quite light but there are some very floral and fruity hops in there. As a summer beer, it would be killer, but it's still very good in winter.

Had a monster session around Kannai craft beer places on Sunday. Got lots of pics of beer but highlights include the Baird Beer Bakayaro! And Stone Double Arrogant Bastard ale and a Thrash Zone Hop Deicide.

Had a monster session around Kannai craft beer places on Sunday. Got lots of pics of beer but highlights include the Baird Beer Bakayaro! And Stone Double Arrogant Bastard ale and a Thrash Zone Hop Deicide.

Arrogant Bastard is a great drop......I was drinking that a lot in Los Angeles this past summer

blue-beer.jpg

and

Abashiri_Beer_001.jpg

Those are happoshu I think. And taste like it too.

says nama on the label.....usually they are proper beer and they were being sold as such at the Festival in Sapporo this year

Their website also states that its beer, made from malt, barley, corn starch (wtf??), chinese yams (eh?!), gardenia colouring and water from icebergs.......that'll be the crappy taste then

Arrogant Bastard is a great drop......I was drinking that a lot in Los Angeles this past summer

Arrogant Bastard is good. This is the DOUBLE though... 11.2%

StoneDoubleBastard-500x669.jpg