• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you actually asked for another glass of Tennants....even after being fully aware of what it was??!!

Tubby drank it all up before going to Hokkaido.

all good things come to those who wait.......                             Bar's name is MEDAKA and its address is.....   Kabukicho 1-3-6   enjoy my children

Really digging my IPAs at the moment. Got an app called Untappd for my phone that checks off what beers I've been drinking. There are some amazing West Coast IPAs out there.

Currently drinking this:

e4a151103775d9e0f7ffd14c61f3246e_640x640.jpg

A double IPA from California, at 9%. Very malty, with a long, warm aftertaste.

If anybody is in Yokohama, try going to Antenna America in Kannai as they usually have over 70 beers in stock, from 400yen.

Yes, I like it there.

Have you been?! :) Ken (The Japanese guy) really knows his stuff, and Clayton (the American with the goatee) will not accept a drink. No matter how many times you ask him if he wants one.

I have a theory.

Perhaps it was a re-used capture of the one time that she did smile (at that Olympic bid presentation... anyone know what happened there btw??)

Either that or some computer boffin has been faffing about with some new technology that can morph such unsmiling visages into something a bit smile-y.

I think the reason I don't like her is because she really reminds me of a moody lady I once knew, even similar kind of looks too.

Funny how that can happen. Obviously they have absolutely no connection.

Annoyed the heck out of me with her perma-mood, hoity toity attitude, big loopy ear-rings and short haircut. Short hair cuts are almost always rubbish.

I just can't imagine that she enjoys drinking beer... or enjoys much of anything really. I think it actually is a photo from the olympic bid. I'll have to do some more beer box research tonight by opening a fresh 6 pack!

• Like 1