• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you actually asked for another glass of Tennants....even after being fully aware of what it was??!!

Tubby drank it all up before going to Hokkaido.

all good things come to those who wait.......                             Bar's name is MEDAKA and its address is.....   Kabukicho 1-3-6   enjoy my children

it was pretty busy with genki oyaji's....it seems to be a local watering hole of Nippon Ham Fighters fans. Its close to the station, but due to its crud beer I don't think I'll be back unless its after catching last train and 1 more before I stagger home

A local shop sold my lady friend some beer that was over 1 year past it's 'best by' date.

:veryshocked:

Luckily, I checked. Don't know why. But I will from now on.

They were very apologetic, though not enough - box of tissues and a refund didn't quite seem enough to me.

it was pretty busy with genki oyaji's....it seems to be a local watering hole of Nippon Ham Fighters fans. Its close to the station, but due to its crud beer I don't think I'll be back unless its after catching last train and 1 more before I stagger home

no Family Marts around?

Yeah, also had some of that Gentleman James over the weekend, good old Shephered Neame. :D

Funny thing is that in the UK, it's called Gentlemen Jack.... Dunno why the name change?

87f9499abc08469c0de34c5ff614dbf2_320x320.jpg

Had my first beer in ages

How comes that, Man?

Busy with work and family, so much so, that don't have much free time to do stuff and if I do, it's usually sleep. :D

Jack -> John

It could be that if someone asked for a Jack, they'd get served Jack Daniels.

Example here:

Oil of Ulay is changed to Oil of Ulan herre.

If you say Ulay quickly, it sounds like "**** you"