I arrive on the 18th but probably wont be out too much as we are staying with a few families who will not head out much ... my BC buddy has bailed so will need to find a new buddy to hit the peak and go exploring!

I don't arrive until Feb 1 :sadface: and leave on 28th - so will miss out this time - sorry

27 days 11 hours and 48 minutes until I leave - but who's counting

ANDY LOVES POW!

I just had such a fantastic day I just had to let everyone know.

the peak and peak gates opened again today at Niseko. Although I had to cut the runout, I lapped jacksons like a crazy person, getting 20+ linked turns of untracked pow every run.

can barely walk im soo tired.

alexeiw123 has prompted the suggestion of a niseko SJ meetup, bit of a ski, then drinks. sounds like a pretty great idea to me.

but anyone wanna do the hard work of working out a date ;P

I don't arrive until Feb 1 :sadface: and leave on 28th - so will miss out this time - sorry

27 days 11 hours and 48 minutes until I leave - but who's counting

5 days 9hrs and 1min...(16th -31)

Im In with a few mates, my first time in Niseko so don't know where everything is,but real keen

Will be back in oz then (still toying with coming back solo in March/ have finance approval) :omg:

Will be at Wild Bills (only reason being cause its very close to where I am - will meet elsewhere if not

convenient) most nights till 18th Jan, say any time between 6-8pm, if anyone interested see you there. Will

be in stick ball room.

Gotta go now, epic day ahead. It puked all day yesterday and most of night. Gonna be deep!!