• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do they have the internet 'overseas'? It's only in Japan, isn't it.     Well, if they do have the internets in other countries, I jolly well hope that you will stay with us 'here', ippy.  

I remain thoroughly unconvinced until proven otherwise ... but I'm very keen to have my preconceptions smashed into the ground :)

Fishcuit says no! You just wait until mick rich buys his and hell show us all! I remain as yet unconvinced. Ive heard a few people say it works great on EL (its a nug fish so its made to be ridden about 6cms smaller than your normal fish), and id love to try it out and see for myself (im tempted to pick one up), but until then, who knows! (aside the people that have tested it, bought it and ridden it)?

As you can tell by the parenthesis, i cant actually make any statements at all on it without contradicting myself immediately after.

new shit for sales.

3 piece shovel (T-3 backcountry) beacon (tracker 1) and 2.4m Ortovox probe.

23000yen all in. Would sell only probe and shovel separate. Beacon only sold with rest. I mean... you can sell them on individually if you like :) I just cant be effed :p

gallery_10042_47_82746.jpg

Thats pretty much the sum of it. :( Dun wanna, but figure my best chance of a ride is korea for the foreseeable future. Its gonna be at least a couple of years before i end up back in the game proper, and honestly, i dont want to be carrying the shovel and probe around.

Do they have the internet 'overseas'? It's only in Japan, isn't it.

;)

Well, if they do have the internets in other countries, I jolly well hope that you will stay with us 'here', ippy.

Otherwise I will be upset, coz I do like you.

• Like 1

one minute left on yahoo auctions and a BID! charlie could be gone for 23000 yens... update! gone!

boo! no second bidder, but 23,000... this late in? ill take it! MiJ... you might not be right now, but come december, youre going to kick yourself duide. This deck is seriously a float machine. NEVER EVER dives!

ETA: and running away from my apartment on the 25th, nozawa on the 31st and tokyo as soon as i get my passport back from hong kong.

beacon and stuffs sold (probably) to an anonymous bidder lest he wants to mention it himself :)

ETA: assuming no one picks it up from yahoo: SMF now down to 15,000yens. Remember BRAND NEW capita 145 space metal fantasy. Even if you dont want it for yourself, theres a good 10,000 yen profit in it at this price come september and the gear race starts again.

ETA2: it also hurts me to do this, but capita sierrascope 156. This is MY BOARD. This is the board ive used more than any other deck out there. The base is scarred to shit. Its a beater board. I freaking love this deck. You can go through my posting history to know that.

Its pretty much an indoor FK from 2010 with the horrorscope shape (slightly mid wide compared to the indoor fk itself which has a super narrow waist width). Carbon x from insert to insert to keep the middle stable and poppy (though i reckon its more bouncy), Reverse tip and tails, true twin, soft-medium flex. Presses like a beast.

Probs taking it to nozawa with me. So if youre dithering you can come ride it and see if you like it (youll need bindings though).

Lets start at 14,000.

Maybe we should re-name this post the "Selling a Snowboard in Japan" post or "Ippy's Selling his snowboards and the kitchen sink in Japan" or even "Ippy's Sayonara/Come and grab a bargain Sale" ;)

yay! I also sold my washing machine yesterday. Still got a house full of shit mind you. Bleh! but its looking... easier. Got kuronekko poping round tomorrow to pick up a few bags to my mates house, saturday got the recycle shop people coming round. And sunday got my boss coming round to pick up the straggling bits and pieces and dump them. Only three point 5 more days of this and then im done selling shit :) In truth, i dont usually bother selling stuff. So surprised to make away with near enough an extra 80,000 yen thus far. Doubt anything else is being picked up, but its not as bad as i was expecting.

Maybe we should re-name this post the "Selling a Snowboard in Japan" post or "Ippy's Selling his snowboards and the kitchen sink in Japan" or even "Ippy's Sayonara/Come and grab a bargain Sale" ;)

The so long suckers yard sale