• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do they have the internet 'overseas'? It's only in Japan, isn't it.     Well, if they do have the internets in other countries, I jolly well hope that you will stay with us 'here', ippy.  

No, but that's prob why Rob is holding off....to see what bargain he can pick up new

ah, i see your point :)

And considering that I just bought a board, a new one isn't top of my list; however much I want a Charlie Slasher, it can wait. ;)

Just a heads up if buying from Back Country for the 1st time from OS they need to charge your credit card a small amount and you need to know how much that is and verify it prior to them shipping it. Not good to find out the hard way when you have paid for next day delievery. :(

Just a heads up if buying from Back Country for the 1st time from OS they need to charge your credit card a small amount and you need to know how much that is and verify it prior to them shipping it. Not good to find out the hard way when you have paid for next day delievery. :(

They did the exact same thing to me but it was during the Japanese new year's holiday when everything is closed. Very very very annoying to have to try and call my credit card company during that time to verify a charge of like $1.36. What was even more ****ed for me was that they didn't email me about it right away. I think they waited like two days or something so by the time it all got sorted out it was over a week when it should have been the next day.

Im with tubby (since i bought my riot around the same time he bought his omni was it?), and they didnt ask me for confirmation. Bish bosh, board turns up a few days later. So likely introduced this season> Trusnow have been doing something similar since 2011.

• 1 month later...

Dudes, im reducing my quiver since im getting back my beloved zerker. :)

Three boards im trying to get shot of.

Charlie slasher 164 (2011). Perfect nick, about 8 days on it. only a few scuffs in top sheet on tip: 30,000JPN yen

Bataleon Riot 155 (2011). Again no damage. No scratches, just binding marks and tiny nicks in topsheet. 6 days on it: 25,000JPN yen

Capita SMF 145 (2011), Brand new. One thin base scratch from its one car journey where it sat in the car and the girl bailed on riding it: 25,000JPN yen.

Just put it up on craigslist but got no joy on the bataleon at all last time. PM me if youre interested. Offers obviously entertained, but no lowballing eh.

Price drop.

SMF: 20,000

Riot: 18,000

Slasher: 25,000

Offers considered, but stay close. Lowballing will get short shrift. Id sooner chop itup for firewood than get a bullshit price on it. :)

If you pick up any of these, for 10k extra Ill also throw in the sierrascope (156) Base has plenty of scratches, some pretty decent ones but nothing near a core shot. Wont sell separate though because i kinda love it and want it for my spring/beater board :)

march 19th :) but if youre a gent agree to pay the asking price, i can delay the monies, and ship it out as soon as you like.

Woohoo! riot might actually be sold. Got a bid finally on yahoo auctions for it. Shouldnt jinx it but im gonna. :) One down three to go.

does it cost anything to put it on Yahoo auctions?

No idea to be honest, my ex put it on for me. :) It maybe does and the dude got it for damn cheap (13,000), but it means the hardest board to sell is hopefully gone by tomorrow.

Popped into a Book Off Super Bazaar the other day and saw a 2013 Burton Fishcuit for 37,800Yen! I don't need it now I've got the Khyber but am still tempted at that price (£263/$393US). Also saw a couple of older (2008/09) Burton Unincs for 16,800Yen. :thumbsup:

Yay! board bundled up, and takkyubined away! And i even threw in a packet of haribo because he gave me 200 yen too much for shipping. Im awesome. :)

Just the slasher and space metal fantasy to go. Both up on yahoo now so heres to hoping. Theres a good chance the slasher will sell, but not so sure on the smf. Its been on there a couple of weeks now and dropped from about 30,000 to 20 and now to 15000 (starting price - buy out is 25,000). Slasher is 23,000 with buy out of 30,000. Dunno if ill pick up a sniff first call, But maybe on the second one itll be gone.

Popped into a Book Off Super Bazaar the other day and saw a 2013 Burton Fishcuit for 37,800Yen! I don't need it now I've got the Khyber but am still tempted at that price (£263/$393US). Also saw a couple of older (2008/09) Burton Unincs for 16,800Yen. :thumbsup:

I saw that in a sale on Backcountry.......can't remember the exact price but I remember thinking, wow thats pretty cheap!! I'd check out the end of season sales before buying 2nd hand