• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do they have the internet 'overseas'? It's only in Japan, isn't it.     Well, if they do have the internets in other countries, I jolly well hope that you will stay with us 'here', ippy.  

Remember to get them on chat. Dont just go through the shopping cart. The sales people will usually give you a decent shipping rate if you mention something about one of your mates getting a decent shipping deal last week or some such by talking to a memberof staff. I got my riot shiped for about $65 if i remember from that :)

Just went on Backcountry there for a nosy for you MiJ......saw they have a Burton sale on right now and picked myself up a new snowboard jacket for 11k!! Score!! :lol:

Of course because its Burton I have to use a forwarding company but thats cool, I use HopShopGo and it'll only add an extra 3k or so onto my order......still miles cheaper than buying it in a shop over here.

Plenty top boards on there in your price range......Charlie Slasher costs $399...about 33k. Of course you'll have to use a forwarder and I can't remember how much they charged for a snowboard but it wasn't that much. Salomon Powder Snake (which I bought last Feb and totally love) is $399.....this year is reverse camber thru the whole board. My one is flat between the inserts and rockered nose and tail.

Just gotta search, do the math then order.....no need to be paying 50k

yeah I'm pretty sure it was me who tipped you off about that as well....cos I told em that Evo was dicking me around over shipping and asked what they could do for me....

I couldnt remember if it as you or panhead pete and didnt want to cause outrage by name checking the wrong person :)

Also, im pretty sure nitro dont have any export restrictions so you can do it all on the cheap!

Actually, i really want a splitboard, so i have a 164 charlie slasher i could be willing to part with for a decent offer.

yeah I'm pretty sure it was me who tipped you off about that as well....cos I told em that Evo was dicking me around over shipping and asked what they could do for me....

I couldnt remember if it as you or panhead pete and didnt want to cause outrage by name checking the wrong person :)

Also, im pretty sure nitro dont have any export restrictions so you can do it all on the cheap!

Actually, i really want a splitboard, so i have a 164 charlie slasher i could be willing to part with for a decent offer.

Nitro only allow their products to be shipped to America and Canadia.

thats too bad. Guess everyone now is on the lockdown. First we lost capita, then rome, and now nitro. Pretty much only a few brands left without export restrictions.

Try hopshopgo as I have used them as a forwarding company quite a few times for shipping. I sent over to Australia a board, bindings and goggles for about $120AUD, roughly 9600¥. There is also my USA and others...

• 2 weeks later...

Went and use the-house . Picked up this for $400.

Burton Custom Snowboard Bindings Black - Men's

Burton Invader Boots White/Black/Red - Men's

Burton TWC Standard Wide Snowboard 158 - Men's

+1 for buying from the US. Even the brands where u need to use a forwarding company, it usually still works out much cheaper. My new coat was only 14k.....local prices have the same one at 32k

It certainly is worth shopping around online, especially if you have a shipping forwarder set up.

Got the bill through and came to 42000yen Inc. shipping, not bad considering the board alone is about 30000-35000yen, am well happy.

The main problem with it is trying to get in contact with the stores due to time difference.