Price wars - shops vs online

I prefer buying something in a shop.

But the dilemma is there now, it just doesn't sit right paying so much more for the same thing.

How can they survive?

No doubt that's something they are asking themselves.

Definitely a pickle.

It will be sad when there are no shops to go to though.

There are probably lots of unforseen consequences that I haven't yet been able to unearth in my in-depth analysis of the situation over the last 3 minutes.

:confused:

I'm sure there will be, Pies, but rest assured that whatever they may be, they will be solved by utilisation of a dome.....yeah, domes can solve all problems

:thumbsup:

Back on topic I couldn't give less of a shit about buying local. Snowboard shops offer nothing at all on tech that an understanding of specs and a few online reviews couldn't answer... I don't need to hand flex it thanks, so maybe they should stick to shit that requires fitting like soft goods and accessories. No sympathy for them at all either, always staffed by a bunch of mates making me feel like I'm interrupting their busy time chatting shit.

As for the bigger places, they're pretty much all about the price. Since they're just a generic sports store they don't offer better product knowledge ... though they do have better customer service (unless its your local shop and you visit it a lot), so they better start delivering on price. Truthfully they can all go the way of the dodo for all I care. :)