Stop making turns!

Scope a line and make a mental note of where you need to turn, try and stick to it regardless of how uncomfortable it makes you feel. Once you nail it a few times your confidence will grow and it opens you up to a new level of progression.

Ps only do this in powder lol. Hardpack demands respect.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its almost finished and Im stoked on how it come up for my first shot at board building. This crazy idea was born after coming home from japan with my DIY swallowtail supermodel, the swallowtail work

It looks like you could use the back part as an bottle opener for an enormous bottle of beer, if you should find one that big!  

Awesome job mate, looks SICK! Can always hang it on the wall if it rides like a pig (not that it will by the looks)   How does the flex feel just playing around with it? Bit more play than your oth

• 2 weeks later...

I leave december 16 but I dont start riding till 1 jan.

I come home 17 feb. Ill see how I go with boards, if I have something smaller that im not riding I will black cat it up to you.

So what are you up to between 16/12 and 1/1? In Japan?

When are you going to be in Nagano? I'll be there end of December / beginning of January.

I will be floating around from jan2. Would love to hook up for a ride with you!

I come home 17 feb. Ill see how I go with boards, if I have something smaller that im not riding I will black cat it up to you.

I will be at my gfs house meeting the parents and friends etc, probably frothing to hit the snow

When are you going to be in Nagano? I'll be there end of December / beginning of January.

Sounds good! I'll be in Nagano / West Niigata from Dec 28 - Jan 8.

Sounds good! I'll be in Nagano / West Niigata from Dec 28 - Jan 8.

Sweet. If you have spacebook pm me your details and i will add you.

I will be at my gfs house meeting the parents and friends etc, probably frothing to hit the snow

Good luck :) Been there, done that. Can be stressful :lol: