• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its almost finished and Im stoked on how it come up for my first shot at board building. This crazy idea was born after coming home from japan with my DIY swallowtail supermodel, the swallowtail work

It looks like you could use the back part as an bottle opener for an enormous bottle of beer, if you should find one that big!  

Awesome job mate, looks SICK! Can always hang it on the wall if it rides like a pig (not that it will by the looks)   How does the flex feel just playing around with it? Bit more play than your oth

• 4 weeks later...
It is, isn't it.

Only if it looks like a big daikon though.

Definitely. If it didn't look like a bit daikon, you shouldn't call it The Daikon.

gozaimaas, how about a nice pie? Would be a challenge.

Prob still a tad big for you mate. 165 would probably be the right fit for you.

When do you land in niseko?

4th Feb too long by then I would have seen so many photos and vids of everyone else having fun.

When you going?

I leave december 16 but I dont start riding till 1 jan.

I come home 17 feb. Ill see how I go with boards, if I have something smaller that im not riding I will black cat it up to you.

Thanks Goz but should be right I have the 159 Pinner the 162 Altered Genetics and the 160 Birdman should do me for this season :D

I sold the 167 Whale it just looked to much like the Hovercraft

Thanks Goz but should be right I have the 159 Pinner the 162 Altered Genetics and the 160 Birdman should do me for this season :D

I sold the 167 Whale it just looked to much like the Hovercraft

Lol nice quiver!