youre CARRYING 5 boards with you? Are you planning on bringing anything else with you like clothes? i shudder to think how much thats going to cost you (and how heavy its going to be).

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its almost finished and Im stoked on how it come up for my first shot at board building. This crazy idea was born after coming home from japan with my DIY swallowtail supermodel, the swallowtail work

It looks like you could use the back part as an bottle opener for an enormous bottle of beer, if you should find one that big!  

Awesome job mate, looks SICK! Can always hang it on the wall if it rides like a pig (not that it will by the looks)   How does the flex feel just playing around with it? Bit more play than your oth

Looks awesome with the bindings on how long is that one?

I just packed one bag 3x Boards 3 x Bindings and 2 x Boots and the wheelie bag and I am at 23Kgs already.

• 3 months later...

can you build me a board obviously for no profit just to be a nice guy I wouldn't expect you to spruik your boards on a private forum?

HUH? Did you hit the turps last night and search my posts lol?

Im doing a few different designs for my own pleasure this year. One to eat the ice here in AU and another non swallowtail 170 with big taper for japan powder. The hardest thing is deciding which boards to bring with me as I have soo many.

All I can say is WOW well done mate. I would naturally be interested on how you learnt how to make it (also like the look of your press) but I guess there is google for that :D

Very nice job. it is great to see people make stuff

HUH? Did you hit the turps last night and search my posts lol?

Im doing a few different designs for my own pleasure this year. One to eat the ice here in AU and another non swallowtail 170 with big taper for japan powder. The hardest thing is deciding which boards to bring with me as I have soo many.

I may have had a few quiet ones that night.

Yes it would be good if there was a big demo setup from some big snowboard shop so I could try lots of boards

• 2 months later...

Round 2 is under way.

These are my new sidecut radius templates. 8,10,12,14,16 and 18m radius

20130725_155650.jpg

And my first 2 shapes. A 180 with 18m radius and 164 with 16m radius which will be a split. They are both birdman inspired.

20130725_162601.jpg

• Like 1

Eplain Sidecut Radiues pease.

I know what it is I just want to know how it works? is it the bigger the radius the less you have to put into a turn for effective edge?