SnowJapan Giveaways - 10 Niseko Hanazono (Hokkaido) lift tickets

• SnowJapan Admin

1213giveaways.jpg

Monday 10th December 2012 until Thursday 20th December 2012

The prizes:

10 eight-hour lift ticket vouchers - each one can be exchanged for an 8 hour lift ticket that is valid at the Niseko Hanazono / Niseko Grand Hirafu resorts in Hokkaido this season.

Tickets coming to you courtesy of Harmony Resorts.

Who can enter?

Any active, logged in members of SnowJapanForums can enter this Giveaway. (You need to have made at least a few posts on the Forums, and join in - not just simply register).

>> If you are logged in, click here to enter.

>> If you need to register, please do so here.

Please read this before entering

Thanks.

The winners:

10 people will be chosen - each to receive 1 voucher - and notified within four days of the Giveaway period closing.

giveaway-button.png

giveaways-furtherinfo.jpg

Niseko Hanazono on SnowJapan

Niseko Hanazono Resort Spotlight

Niseko Hanazono website

Niseko Grand Hirafu on SnowJapan

hanazonologo.png

hanazonophoto.jpg

giveaways-thanks.jpg

We would like to thank the kind people at Harmony Resorts for taking part in this Giveaway.

Please do take a few moments to post some comments on the form when you enter... each year your comments help us try to improve SnowJapan.

Thank you.

giveaway-button2.png

An awesome giveaway!

Unfortunately I will have no chance of getting up to Hokkaido this season, so I can't enter this one.

Holding out for the Hakuba resorts, Moyoko, Nozawa and Shiga giveaways :friend:

I doubt there will be any freebees from Shiga - they didn't last season and this year they have discontinued what was an excellent website so I wouldn't like to be hanging by my goolies out a 4 story building waiting for free Shiga tix.

Don't get me wrong, I love Shiga Kogen I just hope the owners can see that the SJ crew are not just looking for freebies but are providing excellent value for money in the publicity and exposure offered to a rapidly growing group of patrons (gaijin)

It would cost me mega $ to get a similar measure of exposure in my resort sales business

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry, but there will not be any Shiga Kogen ones.

We have tried many times in the past but were never able to.

This season they seem to be less enthusiastic still about promoting in English.

Sorry, but there will not be any Shiga Kogen ones.

We have tried many times in the past but were never able to.

This season they seem to be less enthusiastic still about promoting in English.

I wonder why that is? Surely they can't be making so much profit to not bother trying to attract non-Japanese-speaking punters!? Can't understand it! :wakaranai:

• SnowJapan Admin

How should I put this... you know, when you've got way too many things to do and nowhere near enough time to get them done, the only way to go is to prioritise.

We'd rather focus our energies on people/places who are interested in the help and co-operation than try chasing up ones who aren't...

We have more than 250 tickets to other places, so they and hopefully hundreds of our readers will benefit. :friend:

• Like 1
  • SnowJapan Admin

I have just sent out 10 emails to provisional winners.

Congratulations!

If we don't hear from them within a week, we will try to re-allocate any missing tickets.

Once the tickets have been sent out, I'll start up a new thread announcing the winners and for those winners to hopefully post some pics into once they have been.

Thank you to everyone for entering, sorry not everyone could win. Don't let not winning stop you from posting pics and writing resort reviews of course... it all helps everyone.

And many thanks to Harmony Resorts as well.

• SnowJapan Admin

OK I already got one bounced back to me as an invalid email address. :(

Top Tip if you want to win something from us - don't register to the Forums with a dummy throwaway email address or at least make sure that your registered email address is valid.

Sorry, but we are not going to spend our time chasing people up who don't have a valid email address with us.

Woohoo! Winners are grinners! Thank you Andrew and everyone at SJ. Great early birthday pressie! Three weeks today I will be 40 and in Niseko! Yoop yoop :)