Hows it going out there this weekend (8th december)

Its been a pretty train ride thus far. Just a fine dusting, but the reds are still poking through the trees to give the whole thing a mild pink hue :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here was a clip of my weekend!   http://www.sj.snowjapan.tv/videos/711/pow-day-dec-9th-happo/

Yeah decided to ninja a long lie. The bellowing election vans put paid to that, but at least I made this train. Plus four hours is long enough when you ain't match fit: p

Well think of it this way, ippy. You will now have heard considered arguments that will surely help you make an informed decision on who to vote for next week.

That can only be a good thing.

:thumbsup:

Have fun!

more than 50cms on my deck great day yesterday pow top to bottom almost. Today Awesome knee to chest deep if it was steep enough. Still dumping now time to clean the house and make pizza with the younglings.

Not quite chest deep in nozawa, more like ankle deep unless you wanted to unclip. Had a great fun ride though, a few lift runs up at yamabiko and a couple of runs down the bunny area. Last run was awesome though, the storm hit around two thirty, decided to make sure I'd have enough time to catch my bus this time, so only got one run of ushikubi but it easy made the day. Would have the season pass but dope I am iI only had 58000 yen with me. Doh! Next week I'll pick it up

more than 50cms on my deck great day yesterday pow top to bottom almost. Today Awesome knee to chest deep if it was steep enough. Still dumping now time to clean the house and make pizza with the younglings.

Where are you at rider69

Some pics from the gopro

gallery_10042_219_769564.jpg

I love that this photo exists. Subtle! next to a [censored] in yellow and green.

gallery_10042_219_1535328.jpg

Classic nozawa is gorgeous pic *even in a gopro

gallery_10042_219_45554.jpg

And one under the lifts at yamabiko.

My local here in Yamagata had 20-30cms of fresh snow that fell on a 50cm base. I would like to say I had fun today, but the wind was up, so I packed it in after about two hours. It was fun though. It looks like for the next couple of days we should get a bit of snow. However, from Thursday it looks like it is going to warm up.

lovely day in chikuma. Had about 5 or 6cms of snow on my bike when i woke up. Snow pretty much all over the area. Good to see an extra bit on nozawa overnight and cant wait to see the hakuba/myoko reports. Warming up already and the melt seems to be on, kinda glad of coure since i have a 5km bike ride to work on a rather busy road (route 18) which turns to a 10km trip when i go to the gym. Dont think i fancy it today though. Snow on the mountains, clear i teh chikuma basin, thats how it should be :)