• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much of a swallowing sound.... can't be that good.

Looks like post coitus bed head.......to me.

No matter how many gaijin sans they get on tv speaking Japanese, you still get loads of ordinary people who seem genuinely amazed when you say something simple like "arigato". I bet most of them watch loads of tv as well.

• Like 1

No, it's not.

It's nothing like that.

No, I agree with GG

Gene Hackman is playing a character in a movie.....Dave Spector is playing a version of himself

It's more like hating Gordon Ramsey cos he's an arsehole on Hells Kitchen.......he might be ok with his mates, but most people still want to punch his f##king lights out

The hate part that I speak of is the "hat" they put on to be the gaij talento. I know that "Bobby" and Bob Sapp aren't the buffoons they play on TV. I do think it is a role they have to play to get the work. David Spector is fine because he is usually limited to commentary. He just needs someone to tell him to rethink the hair gel thing.. ;)

I haven't had canned coffee in years... After buying my Aeropress (best coffee hands down) I just can't settle for less. I even bought another press for work.

edit....but , do carry on with the thread though.. :wave:

I always struggle to remember which one I like everytime I go back to Japan. So I always seem to end up with some version that laced with condensed milk so sweet you can barely drink it. blah.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...