I assume snowdude is scripting a "chilly" rebuttal.... :sj-lol:

Had thought about it, but waste of time talking to GN, he is just a F*+?ing global warming alarmist who thinks putting up some shitty data here in the forum will prove it's warming when actually it isn't!!

He obviously doesn't live in the real world, because if he did he would know that many people in Europe, Asia have died AGAIN this winter due to EXTREME cold and TOO much snow and this trend has been getting worse over the past few years and it will continue to get worse, while all these money grabbing warming alarmists governments try to prepare everyone for a non existent warming!

It has even snowed in Vietnam this winter, somewhere that never ever gets snow, but I guess he will say it is global warming making the snow! LOL

For a while it was fun to let everyone see how stupid this muppet is, but now it is just plain boring so I finished with him!

You know what snowdude, I think you are right. We shouldn't let facts blur our vision of the truth. Listening to facts is for weaklings who can't fabricate their own evidence. Guys like you and me, we can avoid realising that an increase in the average global temperature can still happen with extreme cold spikes in local regions. Average smaverage. You see, we live in the real world you long haired, commie, global warming science pushers. I won't inject your peer reviewed evidence into my veins. Oh no. I prefer to drink the beverage of truth lovingly poured by people who have a vested financial interest in the sale or consumption of fossil fuels. They don't lie. They aren't money grubbing lunatics like those science junkies.

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another update to my original forecast! It has been a difficult one to predict this year as everything was late and changing.   Things that indicate a severe winter is on its way have appeared over

JMA predicting cooler than average for Dec mid Honshu down and a bit warmer in Hokkaido. They are prediciting similar for Jan and Feb but more than month out is really getting into crystal ball stuff.

You know what snowdude, I think you are right. We shouldn't let facts blur our vision of the truth. Listening to facts is for weaklings who can't fabricate their own evidence. Guys like you and me,