• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Colonoscopy !!       Being nervous, and embarrassed about my upcoming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done while visiting friends in Thailand . Where the b

" Morning Sex "   She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only The 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.   As I walked in, almost a

http://www.27bslash6.com/function4sports.html   This one is funny and it relates to snowboards the other stuff is pretty good too

skiing is boring

:veryshocked:

If skiing is boring - this might help (found on a british skiforum):

Leeds girl 34 yrs looking for a male ski partner to share room and ski!

Hi, I'm from Leeds and looking for a male ski partner of a similar age to have a great ski holiday and share a room to reduce the costs. Last year I did the same thing and met another guy from Leeds and we had the most awesome holiday. I'd prefer to meet one person that lives in or near Leeds so we could get to know each other beforehand. It would be good to know if we will get on well before sharing a room for a week, lol.

I'm not looking to do group skiing.

I'm of intermediate ability, love to push myself to the limits and ski for full days. Then have fun afterwards on the après ski. My favourite place is val d'isere but I'm open to suggestions. Looking to go January or February 2014.

Let me know if you're interested!

Anybody? :naughty:

Edited by Hyst
  • Like 1

skiing is boring

Hi, I'm from Leeds and looking for a male ski partner of a similar age to have a great ski holiday and share a room to reduce the costs. Last year I did the same thing and met another guy from Leeds and we had the most awesome holiday. I'd prefer to meet one person that lives in or near Leeds so we could get to know each other beforehand. It would be good to know if we will get on well before sharing a room for a week, lol.

I'm of intermediate ability, love to push myself to the limits and ski for full days. Then have fun afterwards on the après ski. My favourite place is val d'isere but I'm open to suggestions. Looking to go January or February 2014.

I bet she's one of Pies' birds.

skiing is boring

I bet she's one of Pies' birds.

For your next trip to Mt Granview:

We are all attractive, sexy ski-bunnies eager to be invited by you on your next ski holiday! We are ready to meet you at your ski resort or the closest airport to it and we will make your ultimate holiday dream come true. Imagine being in a romantic ski resort with a stunning new girl-friend on your arm, there day and night only for you! Your chosen ski-bunny will be by your side to ski with you, dine with you, relax with you, party with you - in fact be your devoted companion, ski-partner and loving girl-friend throughout your entire time together.

So are you ready for your best-ever ski holiday? Here’s what you do – choose which one of us you wish to invite and then complete the reservation form to check availability. You will receive a prompt reply.

Your holiday of a lifetime is just a few clicks away!

mate, you sure about this?

leona-top.jpg

LEONA

Height: Height: 188 cms (6 ft 2 ins)

Weight: 68 kgs

Vital Statistics: 92-64-92 (36-25-36)

Smoker: Occasional

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

ABOUT ME:

Nationality: Czech

I speak: English (fluent), German (fluent), Russian (very good), Spanish (basic), Italian (basic)

My Profession: Student

I like: Skiing, Travel, Swimming, Dancing, Shopping, Music, Theatre, Beach-basketball, in-line skating

Food:Greek, Italian, French, Japanese

Drink: Red & White Wine, Champagne, cocktails

Scents: Armani, Boss, D & G, Chanel, Gucci, Dior

Flower: Red Rose

Please note that the prices do not include my travel costs lift tickets or food & entertainment and that those costs are to be covered by you, thank you! I try and bring my own skis & boots.