• Monday, 11 Feb.
    • Saturday, 16 Feb.
    • Sunday, 17 Feb.
    • Saturday, 23 Feb.
    • Sunday, 24 Feb.
    • Saturday, 2 March
    • Sunday, 3 March
  2. 2. Where?

Interest has been expressed in making another attempt at a meet-up in Fukushima, this season.

So, who is up for it, and when and where?

If a preferred date or ski area has been omitted from the poll, let me know and I will add them.

I believe poll answers can be changed (by deleting and re-voting), so you can go back and modify your answers as circumstances change.

As I was one of the no-shows last year, I'm determined to make it up to Fukushima this season so count me in! I'll have to have a think about dates but the 1st 3 weeks of Feb are out for me as I'll be up in Hokkaido! :D I have no preference as to ski jo save that it's served by a ski bus from Tokyo! :thumbsup:

I'd really like to join this, but again this year I'd be relying on other people to get me up there. It does look a bit more promising this season because my friend in Ibaraki is buying a car and wants to go up there. Obviously relying on my friend for transport, I can't really make any preferences for dates, but for sure whenever you guys go I'll try to persuade my friend to drive up that weekend!