How many times will you ski or slide this season?

where its on an actual hill.....not your back garden for example. It could be a small hill behind your house, it could be a giant mountain that hiked up naked to get to

Naked should earn double points, I reckon.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already done 35 days in the southern hemi and will be in Hokkaido for 43 days of which I will ride every single one long and hard.

Thats 78 days which is more than double what I did last season.

Nipple day?!

:lol:

Trying to work out if Seemore means a naked hiking day perve or a day of nip deep powdery goodness.

Know which one would turn me on more! LOL

same here MB.....naked hiking is the shit, eh?! :party:

Hopefully more than last year... which was a far cry from the number of days I normally get. I'd like to get 20-25 but I have a feeling it may be slightly less than that. It kind of depends on how good the surf is around here. Good waves usually means less time on the hill for me :)

Hopefully more than last year... which was a far cry from the number of days I normally get. I'd like to get 20-25 but I have a feeling it may be slightly less than that. It kind of depends on how good the surf is around here. Good waves usually means less time on the hill for me :)

If the coming months are anything like the rest of this year has been for waves you'll be up on the hill quite a bit. Surf has been terrible this year...ne?

Well, it's actually been pretty good, just not on the east coast of Izu. I've spent most of the year surfing the west side and down near Shizuoka city. I actually got out over 100 times this year. Winter swell is more short period storm swell so a lot more hit and miss. Another problem with winter surfing is that a lot of the storm systems that produce large amounts of snow often also produce good waves and then I have the dilemma of having to choose the mountains or the ocean.

i have no idea how you people can pull yourself out of bed every day for snow. After three days in a row im sick of it unless im changing resort. Im putting it down to tying my zoom force 1s. God i hate putting them on and taking them off. Lucky for me their starting to lose some of their hold and i felt a bit of heel lift creeping in towards the end of last season so maybe ill pick up something easier to put on and lightweight.