How many times will you ski or slide this season?

After slacking off a bit last year with injuries to myself and my son, I plan to ski for 100days. Sometimes only for an hour or so, sometimes all day, but the goal is 100.

Looking forward to also visiting other places in Nagano and a trip over to Yuzawa.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming i aint sacked (eyes passim) and still live in nagano in late march/april, im pushing for 30 minimum but hoping i can eek out 40-50. That being said though i did bail on last weekend when i blatantly could have gone because i got drunk. And being drunk is not exactly the exception these days so er... 30 sounds correct. 50 sounds like wishful thinking. 100 id have to live on the resort and start counting 1 hour missions where i literally ride a lift up to the top of the mountain and decide im not feeling it before coming home.

So 30 days+

Ya...how are days being defined here? If I buckle up my boots, lock into my bindings, flail around from side to side while dreaming of the exotic resort of Snowtown Yeti.....does that count?? :confused: if so....100 easy... :wave:

LOL Chrisselle you crack me up!

My total will be pathetic compared to last NH total (25 I think) and my recent SH total (35) but if I can get 5 I will be thrilled.

Any more than that and I will be like a dog with two tails, totally unsure which one to wag first ;)

I went to a local place the season before last and rode one 400m pair lift. I was planning on more, but had this nagging feeling that I had left the stove on at home and just felt I needed to get back home to check.

So that was it, the phone rang when I went back and had to go somewhere.

I counted it as "1" though!

I hope this season I can get above 20.

I went to a local place the season before last and rode one 400m pair lift. I was planning on more, but had this nagging feeling that I had left the stove on at home and just felt I needed to get back home to check.

So that was it, the phone rang when I went back and had to go somewhere.

I counted it as "1" though!

I hope this season I can get above 20.

By Stemik's questionable quantification .... that does in fact count. :confused: ;)