Thanks to many, The roomies, aki, rekko and toque.

sorry golf girl was way to drunk to drive to tracks on saturday. We had planned but..... things got a little crazy.

Toque sic line man sic freaking lines.

line to remember

1 the south side of T and flying

2 drop drop alley chute! the pow and airs in there are perfect.

3 the last run on Sunday... the 2nd to last and the 3rd to last, sic fast open pow. Biglines style.

Worst part the jam in toyoshina damn that was way too many cars

Bluebird at Happo 2day!! clap.gif clap.gif ate powder for breakfast and brunch skier's left of the top.

i must apologize to golfgirl 2. sorry, the pension didn't have Internet, so i didn't get Ur msg until it was 2 late when i got home. \:\(

highlights: seeing really young children (4/5-year olds?) getting snowboarding lessons was wild, hitting Happo's 1 (count 'em, 1) kicker again and again. went by myself, but hey, spring is around the corner, kids, ski em if U've got em!

My mind, my body, are both exhausted.

Sorry I cant hit nozawa up with you.

Ive been given the ok to go if that deal

with Matt goes through. I dont think that

is going to happen though. He wants weekday

guides so I think ill be with the wife. Enjoy

and teach CB not to fall in Creeks there?

you guys never have cameras on the sick weekends... makes me question if it really was so sick?

or am i just jealous that i'm not there? probably the latter. boo hoo. tahoe in 3 weeks, though. gonna get my day total into double digits, at least.

i know, i'm lame. :p

dont I wish i had a camera. (still busted) the thing is the day woulndnt have been as good if we would have been stopping half way down our lines to flim. crazy needs to ski and stop studying.

Crazy, i think FT is right--U need 2 get 2 out of the classroom and get out to Arlington Heights, which is where Raging Buffalo is. It's the closest ski "resort" to Chicago. They have a mid-western size halfpipe. Vila Oliva isn't that much further (Bartlett?).

U should also go to the Shred Shop 2000 block of W. Divison, if U know where that is...they used to have a skate ramp in the basement.wake boarding, skating, snowboarding, and skis. Friendly-family run business.

let us know how the california concrete snow is @ tahoe!

Yama, you can't go this weekend? Do you remember there is still a lot of snow in the mountains?? ;\)

If I can't go to Nozawa onsen this weekend, I'll just take a rest for Togakushi next weekend!

I told him to buckle down and come with us. He would of had the best day of his life on the runs we hit. either that or wet his pants with joy and pack it in a bit early. You guys could have gone toe to toe for the girls