Who wants a copy of muika's calendar?

Nice pics. It's interesting you are using Vistaprint. On one of my favorite podcasts Vistaprint is a sponsor and I was thinking of ordering some nice business cards from them. Good to know they have worked out for you Muika.

I think they do a pretty good job.

Last year there was a mark down the side of 5 calendars that I wasn't too happy about, I told them and they immediately re-ordered those for me.

Just 2 things might be worth mentioning -- first, is that the calendars do have a bit of Vistaprint stuff written on the back, I don't know if they would do something like that on business cards (surely not?).

Also, be prepared for an avalanche of year-round mail from them.

With crazy sounding offers (tons of stuff for free!) Actually I shouldn't complain because I always make use of these offers with the calendars - 5 for 1!.

But they sure send out tons of mail, they are quite aggressive in that respect.

With their prices, I suppose they need to be.

I used them once and muika is too right about the email. Tons and tons of it. Worth staying on for the special prices though if you can cope with the volume.

Calendar looks great, muika. I'd buy it too! ;)

Pretty quick and always within their estimates I think.

This time I have got it done it early, so I could choose the "within 21 days" postage option which was cheaper.

That is more than enough time to get and then be able to send them out to family.

Oh my eyes!

My Dad might actually like that. :lol:

He has this thing about every photo must have people in them. And they must be doing often very un-natural poses. My poor Mum!

And he's obsessed with the 'rule of thirds' as well, oh and something absolutely must be in the foreground. Admittedly often good things to consider for composition - and I very probably leant those things from him actually - but he'll be having no variations on those rules!

:grandpa:

Bless 'im.

:)

Thanks. I have been making these for 4 or 5 years now, and they do make really great presents.

Even if my dad does keep on asking for photos with people in them.... "posing". :veryshocked:

Er, no! :lol:

Send him one with cheese "posing". :D