• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The signs were all there......  

To think I used to watch Jim'll fix it when I were a lad! If only we knew then what we know now! Trouble is he took his secret to the grave, although not a secret anymore. Feel sorry for his family that he leaves behind, must be hard for them!

Why didn't people speak out before he died, he can't be punished anymore!

Great photo Tubbs.

Apparently nurses at the hospitals would tell kids to pretend to be asleep when he did his rounds.

I bet all the luvvies at the beeb knew but were too scared of him or his minders to say anything.

I see David Cameron was asked about an alleged paedo ring at No 10 with some high profile Tories in the Thatcher government.....I hadn't heard anything about that, but unbelievable if true!!

dunno, I don't think its been released. It would be very interesting to find out. Apparently Cameron didn't even look at it, folded it and put it away. I guess if he doesn't know the names then he can't be accused at a later date of a cover up.

I was ever so upset when he didn't reply to my fix it request, probably good job!

And no, sadly this wasn't me dancing with the legend that is Shaky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji8mAQ1zI9Y

did yo ever actually write to Jim'll Fix It?

I did, the old paedo didn't reply tho.....thankfully it seems.......I asked to get a whole set of football stickers from Panini :lol:

Poor Freddie Starr says his life is over after being accused if touching up a 14yr old in Savilles dressing room 40 years ago....now he has been banned from being left alone with his own kids.....turns out Freddy never lined Sir Jim anyway!! He always knew he was a weirdo

Didn't look like John Peel was having much of that.

He was well into the original Adam and the Ants, so the tune by the post-sellout version might have been a bit painful.

John Peel married a fifteen year old and there are various other stories, some from him himself, so he's better off dead now all this is breaking out.

The massively ironic one of course is that Janice Long got the sack for getting pregnant out of wedlock.