I have 2 questions after hearing Obama's speech.

Do you think you live in "the best nation on earth" (I think that's what he said)?

If so, where is that.

Do tell.

Stuff like that always makes me cringe.

And he is committed to living in a peaceful world without nukes.......yet it's his country that has the majority of them! Get rid of yours first and show the world how committed you are

Honestly and genuinely, i have yet to meet a person from the US that hasnt been fun and interesting in some way.

Yanks have been the absolute best company (aside brits) in my seven years away from that shit hole. im pretty sure ive hung out with people from all over... hang on, So-cal people are cannucks. :)

I've met plenty wank yanks over the years.......but also plenty wanks from almost every other country as well. Just our American cousins tend to be a bit louder and brasher and may stand out a little more. In over 10 years of living and or travelling abroad, I've discovered that we are all wanks together!! :)

They arent exactly known for their subtlety or nuance with language though. :banner:

Says he who used the c-word in his previous post!! :slap:

haha, to be honest i was genuinely surprised the naughty word filter didnt edit it. I was in mid self-edit earlier but i got distracted and did something else. Hold on, ill be nice. :)