• SnowJapan Admin

Yes, as with our logo, those shapes are real mountains. But you'll have to work them out yourselves for now!

I'm not sure if it's just one ski or a snowboard. That's probably my besto answer. ;)

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks glad people seem to like it. :friend:

It isn't a font, rach (or my understanding of the word anyway).... it's unique, we had someone 'brush it up' by hand, so to speak.

• Like 1

Fantastic looking graphic there.

The top middle bit is definitely Tanigawa.

If the right hand side flat bit is Niseko, what about the behind right side mountain anyone?

doesnt work in chrome. Or at least on my chrome. Saw it on internet explorer without a problem. Looks aces :) No idea what the mountains are though. Ill leave that to them that can offer correct answers to the guess the resort thread.

• SnowJapan Admin

There's no reason why it shouldn't show in Chrome ippy (tested on a few machines here) - it is after all simply a replacement graphic image.

Perhaps if you refresh/delete cache in browser, it will magically appear correctly. :friend:

cache wipe did the trick. Logo looks like it should now. (previously was former logo plastered on a white rectangle where the new logo now sits and kinda not fitting).

Tell a lie. Its reverted straight back again. Ill check it at home. It might just be something to do with the school antivirus flagging it for some reason.