Your favourite ski/board prefecture  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fave?

bastards just can't do anything right! ;)

I feel the same about Hokkaido, the snow is awesome but they've put it an inconvenient distance away from my front door. A very serious design flaw

• Like 1

Where would u live Ger? Recently been looking into buying a house in the near future but round where I live it's expensive and for very small house plots. I've a mate in Sappiro who has bought a house so I had a look there and I was surprised at how far my money would go even in a big city like Sapporo. Even the missus has started to think about a relocate up to Sapporo to enable us to own a decent sized house with a garden

• Like 1

Where would u live Ger? Recently been looking into buying a house in the near future but round where I live it's expensive and for very small house plots. I've a mate in Sappiro who has bought a house so I had a look there and I was surprised at how far my money would go even in a big city like Sapporo. Even the missus has started to think about a relocate up to Sapporo to enable us to own a decent sized house with a garden

If I could live anywhere, I'd probably be outside of Sapporo or maybe in a smaller town like Asahikawa. As it is, my job lead me to Tokushima. Nice town, a little far from the skiing... Built a house on 55 tsubo. Done deal. I guess it's a question of what comes first - employment or location. Too late for me, but maybe you should take the family and run while you still can... :happyshades:

• Like 1

Nagano for big mountains to play in during the summer. Hockey and sliding in the winter and Jobs and enough land to farm. Just wish the mtbing was a little better but that could be said for all of Japan.

• Like 1

I'd love to live in Nagano for sure, but one other good thing about Hokkaido is that you can actually understand what people are saying. Cross into Aomori and you might as well be in Korea. Or Scotland. ;)