I posted a comment in the "Bond" thread eluding to the fact that I didn't read any of the Bond novels. Well, upon further reflection....I realized that I have never read a book in my life. From cover to cover.....not even one. Wow, I'm embarrassed and proud at the same time.

Perplexing actually, ....the experiences cultured in the mind that I missed contrasting the physical experiences I enjoyed but might have missed sitting reading a book.

That almost has to be something you made a commitment to. I've never seen a lot of the classic films but ...Star Wars...those flicks are just so omnipresent.. Interesting.

As someone else pointed out, Dalton is closest to Fleming's James Bond -- you know, the character the films are about. Small detail.

And The Living Daylights is a really good film too.

LOL!

Seriously though would like to fly a plane one day, would be fun!

When you think about things we all have so many things we have not done or finished in life.

That almost has to be something you made a commitment to. I've never seen a lot of the classic films but ...Star Wars...those flicks are just so omnipresent.. Interesting.

Just never had any wish to see hyped up movies. Think the last time I did was Lord of the Rings and I fell asleep during the second.

LOTR is a tedious film

I went to see the 2nd one when I was in Australia. My gran wanted to see it so me and my brother took her along. At the end they were saying how much hey liked it and when she asked me I told her I thought it was crap and she said "well what did you come and see it for?!" :lol:

Ah.....I can relate to that. The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter type stuff always puts me to sleep.....just like a good book....or any book for that matter.

I do like audio books and have listened to quite a few but that doesn't really count I'd guess.