Tokyu sells its skijo in Hakuba (Happo-one, Tsugaike Kogen, Iwatake)

:confused:

Exactly one (bizarrely the tiny Ishiuchi Hanaoka) of the 20+ resorts in Yuzawa and Minamiuonuma - including Naeba - use electronic tickets.

Heck even Mt Granview has paper tickets.

Some resorts in Japan do use electronic tickets of course and there are more of those being some of the 'major' places, but overall ski resorts that use electronic tickets in Japan are very much in the minority.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lift pass prices definitely do NOT need to go up

Me! I'm extremely excited about the consumption tax increase next year, as well as my income tax going up (the following year?) and on a daily basis the cost of dairy products and lots of other essen

How do the resorts divide the money. Answer electronic tickets. They show the use, or the percentage of how much a guest uses one companies lifts, over another companies lifts. I dont see why my answer was bad nor felt the need to explain how the system or systems work. I figure the reader would understand what an electronic ticket could and couldnt do.

For places that don't have electronic ticketing systems and need to split up revenues, for example Ishiuchi Maruyama, they manually click you as you go through the lift queue and do it that way. Hi-tech!