Is this really needed? (Sperm extractor)

Chinese hospitals introduce hands-free automatic 'sperm extractor' for donors (that even play videos to 'help')

Chinese hospitals are introducing a new machine which can extract sperm for donors.

According to China’s Weibo social platform the automatic sperm extractors are being introduced in a Nanjing hospital, capital of Jiangsu province.

The pink, grey and white machine has a massage pipe at the front which apparently can be adjusted according to the height of its user.

article-2206613-15206044000005DC-746_634x697.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3CWLCoQu7c

Speed, frequency, amplitude and temperature are also controllable.

It has a small screen on the top which plays films for the user to help them with the extraction process.

The director of the urology department at Zhengzhou Central Hospital said the machine was being used by infertility patients who are finding it difficult to retrieve sperm the old fashioned way.

A website which is selling the machine for $2,800 promoting it stating 'it can give patients very comfortable feeling.'

The pink, grey and white machine has a massage pipe at the front which apparently can be adjusted according to the height of its user.

Does the pipe have five knuckles and do the shuffle?

he he - small but energetic

Though I never considered it small untill I kept getting all those emails telling me how to increase the size - so it must be