YO SJ...

so my buddy and I are planning on putting together a big ski party thingy at hakuba on the weekend of 2/22...details are still being worked out, but we might be able to get all of snowbeds (like nat's party)...DJ for the evenings, hopefully deep pow for the daytime...

if anyone in here would be interested, post it here or drop me a message...

barok, I know you will be there! and let al no about it too....

peace,

danz

db...

lemonade...ah sure...but don't insult me by not accepting the beer I will offer you...

as for the rest...look for some private msgs in the near future...

ride on!

danz

I'll bring some cheese if it means you will attend, Cheesman. Although I cannot comment on the quality as it seems to be quite hard to find good cheese in this country. But I do know first hand that Mitch, the proprietor of said bunkhouse, has a fondness for a certain delicious dairy product.

yo...

sorry about the lack of info...I am not really the planner, just kind of the liason to the sj members...

anyway, how many of you guys would be into staying friday night as well as sat. night?

how many would only be able to stay sat. night?

could you email me??? thanks...

word,

danz

I'll be there for the riding session on the Sunday morning if someone is up for it..hungover or not. Cant make it for the party but will be there Sunday and Monday.

Stayed there for 3 nights last week and this place is just so relaxed. Easy access to 47 and Happo, close to onsens and if you want a good feed, head to the country Diner opposite the Gym. Huge meal for 1000 yen.