Japan winter 2012-2013 weather forecast (provisional)

I will provide an update later if things change, but at the moment it is looking like being a very mild winter.

The usual signs that indicate a cold winter simply are not here this year, or at least at the moment.

There is a possibility that nature is waiting longer this year before showing the signs of a cold winter.

So I will update the forecast later this month or early next month with the latest.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My prediction for the winter:   It will gradually get colder from now until December. It will definitely be November before December, that's a cert. It will snow towards the end of the year, proba

I don't think I will actually argue with him anymore. As Mark Twain once said "do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I think that should be a question mark, no?

So that ice age you keep predicting is still a ways off yet snowdude? :lol:

Actually no look at 2014 /15 for some worldwide cooling,the start of the ice age.

Very often various parts of the world experience warming just before the onset of an iceage!

What happend to the very mild summer?...... :wakaranai:

The warm weather patturn was more dominant than expected,so as a result my forecast was wrong!

I was however right about the stormy weather that kyushu, okinawa repeatdly had this year, was however expecting more of Japan to get the same which didnt happen

My prediction for the winter:

It will gradually get colder from now until December. It will definitely be November before December, that's a cert.

It will snow towards the end of the year, probably quite a lot, in the mountainous regions.

Not sure exactly how much.

Though marketing people will claim it's more than actually falls.

People will get itchy come November and start getting moody.

The "Best Snow Ever (in the world)" [book your holidays now while stocks last!!!!!!] will very likely fall in Hakuba and Niseko early in the season. Maybe even tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people who only ever come on before/beginning season and talk about these things will come out of the woodwork - with absolutely no agendas of their own of course!! - and then proceed to moan at the SJ dudes if they don't allow them their freedom of advertising/promotion speech thing on here.

Of course, I might be completely wrong!

• Like 1

Actually no look at 2014 /15 for some worldwide cooling,the start of the ice age.

Very often various parts of the world experience warming just before the onset of an iceage!

You're an idiot.

I predict that it will snow and Snowdude and Go Native will continue on this yearly argument until one of them dies. ;)

I don't think I will actually argue with him anymore. As Mark Twain once said "do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ;)

• Like 1

You're an idiot.

Well sometimes very successful people get called idiots at the start once they succeed, they are worshipped!

So ill take that as a compliment to my future success!

Anyway finshed talking to a science wanabe!

Come back in 2015 with your appology and token of gratiude for me once everywhere starts cooling down.

End of!!!!!!!

I will provide an update later if things change, but at the moment it is looking like being a very mild winter.

Afraid I'm going to have to ask for a second opinion.

:grandpa:

Here you go.....

It will be a very cold and snowy winter with regular top ups and lots of free lift tickets received!

:thumbsup: