How much is your monthly keitai bill?

:lol:

Went into my local Nojima this afternoon and I can get a 64GB iPhone 4S with au for 5,760/month all in. That's their "Plan Z simple" plus email and internet with a discount for changing over from Softbank. Am very, very tempted! :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 16GB and 32GB were the same price so I was figuring I may as well get the bigger one even though I'm unlikely to use that much memory!

When you say all in, that include the phone itself?

Apparently so! :thumbsup:

The only thing I'm not sure about is being able to use Hotmail. The guy said yes but the replies on here say otherwise. :wakaranai:

Cool.

Unless you plan to use it for all you music and movies etc, I wouldnt need 64GB.

I have 32 and going for 32 with my new one.

The 16GB and 32GB were the same price so I was figuring I may as well get the bigger one even though I'm unlikely to use that much memory!

• Like 1

Same price?!

bizarre!

sounds good.

I'm not understanding your hotmail thing... Why wouldn't you be able to use hotmail? And if the mail whatevery thing you can set up in the Mail app. - there is a hotmail option there I see - doesnt work, can't you just go to hotmail.com in the browser and use that?

:confused:

One question for AU iPhone users, can you now use Hotmail on the KDDI/AU network, as previously it seemed as though you could only check, rather than send emails, or am I talking out of my backside??

Ahh!! THAT'S what it is!? I've been wondering why I can't send emails from hotmail!! I can check em but not send

I'm not understanding your hotmail thing... Why wouldn't you be able to use hotmail? And if the mail whatevery thing you can set up in the Mail app. - there is a hotmail option there I see - doesnt work, can't you just go to hotmail.com in the browser and use that?

:confused:

I'm a bit of a techno-retard (as well as a smartphone virgin), but have a butcher's at the quoted comments above and let me know what you think, as this could be a bit of a deal-breaker for me as I use (and therefore need to use) hotmail. Cheers GG! :thumbsup:

Recently I was able to send a message using hotmail but it doesn't work every time , dunno why that is.

Yeah that plan is the one I'm on, includes everything.....phone to friends n family, mails, Internet pack and the monthly fee to buy the actual phone

I wasn't having a go at you Tubby.

I just know from experience that often times people say there's an "error" with some technology or software, where actually there isn't and they are just using it incorrectly.

I've just found out that MNP (Mobile Number Portability) costs 2,100Yen! :sadface: Tbh, I'd rather get a new number and save the money, so does anyone know if you have the choice or whether companies insist on it as part of a norikae deal?? :wakaranai: