• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like

The bag inspires an old joke to come to mind   Princess Diana and Dolly Parton had both died on the same night. When they reached the gates of Heaven they were greeted by St. Peter.St. Peter said "E

New skis & bindings awaiting xmas pickup & testing in Rockies first week of January.

just bought a 180 birdman

Wow Gozaimaas thats big

seemore

So am I lol.

A 180 comes up to the tip of my nose

You must be around 6'5" that should be fine it would be awesome on the big open stuff not sure about the trees but a great board to have in the quiver.

seemore

just bought a 180 birdman

Wow Gozaimaas thats big

seemore

So am I lol.

A 180 comes up to the tip of my nose

it would be awesome on the big open stuff not sure about the trees

seemore

wait for the vids!

Love big boards. Not just for big powder days. When things get really tracked out, you can usually affored to take that oneone line a little wider into fresh stuff that is just out of the reach of smaller boards.

picked up a new bag, a new face mask, and new socks. Thats actually about it. Trusnow promised more stuff a while back, so yeah im gonna hold off on the switchback purchase until i know they aint following through. And really, aside that, im kinda feeling overwhelmed with stuff i may need to sell in march if they bin me to have to add to it.

I moved to this place with about 80kgs of crap, i cant really be adding more shit to it.

at the end of last season I sold a lot of my spare stuff.......it was justification to the Mrs for buying another board...."but look......I'm selling everythiing else so really, its paying for itself!!" :D

i got an Airblaster Freedom one piece that after shipping and forwarding cost as much as mid-range snowboard. Hopefully it'll last me the rest of my life.

I doubt it unless you re really old :friend:

seemore

it looks well made, and very light. But if anyone's thinking of getting one, be warned the sizes are BIG. I'm glad I got XL instead of XXL as I usually would.

I also hope my one season old board and bindings will last for the rest of my life. Boots, on the other hand, will probably always disintergrate after a few seasons.

I might get some new snowboarding pants. I've literally had the same pair for 14 years! The are ruined, but I just put a shell, that I found near the the top of Mt. Hotaka (Gunma), over the top of them so water doesn't soak through. Does this post make me sound cheap?