フレッシュトマト

Tomato, corn, mushrooms, onion, pepper, basil

サラミ

Salami, pepperoni, onion

テン.フォーミックス

Prawn, bacon, salami, mushroom. onion, pepper

カントリー男爵

Potato, tuna, corn, mayonnaise, onion, pepper

We've got a four and seven year old, so chorizo is a bit of a non-starter. I don't mind mayo on some pizza bread thing for 200 yen from the bakers, but not on a 2000 yen pizza thanks. Other toppings like corn and fresh tomato don't really add anything tastewise. A plain marguerita done reasonably well is way better.

The salami one we got from 10.4 was okay but that was all. You can get much better pizza in big slices for 250 yen a pop at Costco (photo below). The beef bake thing they do is also very good.

pizzafoodcourt.jpg

For my best ever takeaway pizza experience in Japan though, Sbarro ftw!

I had a weird pizza in an izakaya the other day, corn, garlic and mayo (it was part of a tabehodai set we had)........it looked pathetic but actually wasnt so bad. More like garlic bread than a pizza really.

Any Goryu/Cheese pics?!

I took a pic of the actual pizza but on my cheap Japanese keitai that I have no cable for to transfer photos onto my pc!! :doh:

I did, however, take plenty of cheesy ski-jo photos - see Cheeseman's Cheese at Resorts post for details! :D

I really like the odd pizza combinations you can find here.

Some of them are really yummy.

Potato and mayonnaise with tuna, corn, peppers and cheese is great.

:)

That sounds great! :yummy: tabetai yo~

Don't they have that 2 for 1 at the mo?

Going to the in-laws for pizza tonight.....My MiL makes fantastic pizza and always makes too much, which I bring home with me....great!!

Yep they do - but I forgot to do it!

School boy error!

Don't they have that 2 for 1 at the mo?

Going to the in-laws for pizza tonight.....My MiL makes fantastic pizza and always makes too much, which I bring home with me....great!!

That's so cool Tubby....my MIL makes fishy, slimy, gooey, slippery, and rubbery stuff that I don't want to eat in the first place..never mind taking it home.. ii.na!!