• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hippo's are very dangerous in Australia.   They are usually a mere annoyance to be avoided, but once they get behind the wheel of a Pajero or Prado.................

BREAKING NEWS!! Ebola Victim Rises From The Dead In Africa Fear Of Zombie Apocalypse!

e.png

Ganta, Liberia – Officials in Liberia have released the first confirmed image of a captured Ebola victim who rose from the dead. The name of the victim has not been released by the WHO, and news of the patient rising from the dead comes only hours after the United States announced its First Ebola victim in Dallas, Texas.

The Liberian government is accusing the United States of creating Ebola as a bioweapon to use for future wars. Citizens of Liberia have expressed outrage and concern that the US may have tested an ‘evolved’ form of the virus on their nation’s populace, not forseeing the virus’ spread reaching beyond medical containment.

The first reports of Ebola victims rising from the dead was reported by Liberia’s National Newspaper. Initially, officials from the World Health Organization fled in shock and horror as the Ebola patients suddenly arose from the dead. After organizing military reinforcements and obtaining increased containment measures, World Health Organization’s special operations staff quickly responded with military assistance and quarantined the two Ebola victims who arose from the dead.

With Texas now infested with an unknown amount of Ebola patients, nearby Kansas has declared a state of emergency. Kansas Governor Sam Brownback has declared October “Zombie Awareness Month” and the state is on high alert for a zombie outbreak. Homes across the state are to receive pamphlets warning them of how to prevent the spread of Ebola and what to do if an Ebola Victim falls dead and then starts to show life again.

Updates will be made to this report as details become available. Please continue to watch television and online news sources for the latest details. Officials estimate the Ebola virus will spread to over 5 million people within two months. The virus is deadly if not treated. It is currently not known how many people the Dallas Ebola victim came in contact with before quarantine measures were put into place.

For the first time in human history, confirmed footage is captured of a man who scientists watched die from Ebola then only several hours later, regain life and rise from the dead.

;)

I agree.

It's either a case of there being a real shortage of technicians and researchers working on the cheese-toastie problem, or the ones that there are just really terribly rubbish at their jobs.

I quite like the overflow on a cheese toastie. It goes kind of crunchy.

I only ever eat them when the wife's old dear comes and buys a full length Japanese loaf, which is like four or five of them square ones joined together. I then have toasties every day for a week! We've got a slicer so I normally do the bread about 10mm like British sliced bread.

As for Ebola, there is a well-advertised yakiniku source in Japan made by Ebara, so whenever I hear the name of the disease, I start thinking "Mmm, niku!".

Ebara's yakitori sauce is pretty good too. The pre-skewered yakitori from Costco is actually really juicy, and with the sauce is the match for most izakaya.

10718962_837171942994558_298516890_n

DALLAS - Only a few hours after the first person every diagnosed with Ebola on American Soil died from the disease, Thomas Eric Duncan, allegedly “rose from the dead and began attacking hospital nurses and civilians walking in the streets before being shot and “re-killed” by Dallas police. Officials say Thomas Eric Duncan managed to severely injure at least three random civilians before being “killed”, again. The three victims are being specially treated for the possibility of contracting the Ebolavirus from Mr. Duncan, who attacked the three by biting, chewing, and clawing at the skin of the victims.

The situation was similar to the Miami cannibal “zombie” attack which led to a homeless man’s face being completely bit off by a man in a zombie like state, believed to be on a new drug called “Bath Salt”. However, this case is different, we know Thomas Eric Duncan died of the Ebolavirus. “This is the second case of Ebola in which the victim has arose from the dead, there was one case in Africa just about a week ago” says Dr. Anthony Fauci, an Ebolavirus expert, “The original Ebolavirus WE know, which has killed hundreds of people in West Africa, does not cause its dead victims to resurrect as “zombies”, however, almost every virus has the ability to mutate, we believe that Thomas Eric Duncan contracted a mutated version of the Ebolavirus, which we believe does, in fact, causes the victims to somehow raise from the dead, if this mutated Ebolavirus somehow managed to spread greatly, we can be looking at a potential future ‘zombie apocalypse.’” concluded Dr. Fauci.

Thomas Eric Duncan’s family was greatly impacted by the death and apparent resurrection of Mr. Duncan, and chose to not speak to the media, stay tuned for more information on the mutated Ebolavirus

From a website called "Most Extreme News".....sounds legit to me :o

NOBODY at Heathrow looks fit and well, according to doctors screening for Ebola.

Virologist Mary Fisher said: “Lingering in an international hub of misery causes sweatiness, paranoia and the irrational compulsion to buy a massive Toblerone. So far everyone looks contagious.”

Quarantined Wayne Hayes said: “I felt fine at first, then corralling my screaming kids as my flight departure time receded further into the future kicked off a migraine and body aches.

“I tried to alleviate the boredom by having an all-day mixed grill, which made my stomach malfunction.

“Now they’re not letting me back into the main terminal to buy a Telegraph – just, I must stress, to get the free bottle of water.”

Security chief Nikki Hollis said: “Give it a fortnight for the media to stop caring about this and we’ll be back to treating everyone like drug mules.”