Shower time!  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you usually shower for?

• I don't, I take a bath
    • Less than 5 minutes
    • 5 - 10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-20 minutes
    • 20-25 minutes
    • 25-30 minutes
    • Over 30 minutes

Do you have a hidden camera in my shower!!!! :omg:

Your answer to that Mick shold be - "It's mine and I wil wash it as fast as I like"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't speak for other people but for my lady the shower or bath is one of the highlights of the day, she truly loves it.

There'll be no rushing her!

I think lots of Japanese feel that way, rather than it be something to rush and get out of the way as quickly as possible.

It was a luxury whilst in Japan to not have to worry about using water. In Aus, a place where drought is frequent and often prolonged many of us have to be a little more concious of our use. Still typical of how ****d up this country is, per capita Australians use far more water than Japanese.

Anyway I shower between 5-10mins. In winter I shower maybe 2-3 times a week. In summer maybe up to 5 times.

5-10mins for me in summer, same in winter but of course I soak in the bath or onsen for ages in winter.

Actually went to the onsen over the weekend and spent about 30 mins or so soaking resting soaking.

How I see whether you spend 10 mins having a shower or 1 hour your not going to be any cleaner.

:evilgrin:

edit: I can't think of any kind of music that sounds more horrendous than instrumental jazz funk!

Some soft solo piano would do for the shower scene, so long as you funk it up later as the action heats up. You got to get that 1970s vibe going.

burt-reynolds-boogie-nights-1997-movie-photo-GC.jpg

I'll happily sit in the bath for ages and had an onsen style one put in our place. A shower's a more functional experience though. I'd rather get out and sit on the sofa than stand or sit than on one of them stools.

I noticed last night my shower was 9 minutes.

I have one in a morning, especially in summer, but that's really just a few mins.

I'm sure lots of people who smell and don't wash themsevles good enough day in day out aren't aware of it.

Just making the point.

:thumbsup:

I agree. Either that or they just don't care that they smell.

So ... do guys who smell like women because of all the deodorant they use offend anyone else?

FFS, any bloke whose armpits smelll of musk is asking to be jumped by sheilas - musk is the secretion of the male musk ox, used to mark territory and attract the females.

So ... do guys who smell like women because of all the deodorant they use offend anyone else?

FFS, any bloke whose armpits smelll of musk is asking to be jumped by sheilas - musk is the secretion of the male musk ox, used to mark territory and attract the females.

I am only being jumped by women that LOOK remarkably bovine

I think I am a guy... I am pretty quick in the shower, even washing my hair!

I used to hang out in there until my skin went all prune wrinkly before I became a Mum, but kids can destroy the house in the time it takes to shower! Speed became of the essence and I haven't slowed it back down since they became civilized.

A bath...

A different matter.

A bath bomb or bubbles, a glass of sparkling (water or champagne, depending on the day and mood), music or even a book. Ahhhh...the serenity.