Best to hold it in, or let it rip?

You been in a situation where you just want to tell someone to sod right off and tell them what you think, but bit your tongue and realise that it won't do you any good?

Ah the options. Keep it to yourself and get a bit stressed about things, or let rip and perhaps regret it later. But still be happy you did the ripping.

Had one of those today, I held it in and was polite in response to his stupidity - but one day I might not be able to. Might not be good for my work though.

If it'll come back to bite you, I'd keep it in.

I still regret something I said a few years back and still paying some consequences actually.

Felt good at the time but didn't last long.

If it'll come back to bite you, I'd keep it in.

I still regret something I said a few years back and still paying some consequences actually.

Felt good at the time but didn't last long.

Completely in agreement with this. :D

Believe it or not, there was absolutely no intention of any fart-related meaning to the topic subject when I wrote it!

Looking back, it does seem very much like it would be.

:lol:

I try to live by a simple motto "Say what you mean, mean what you say". I know I have to be somewhat flexible but for the most part I stick to my guns. Sometimes the high road isn't the better choice.

Einstein said..."This world will not be destroyed by evil people, but by good people standing by allowing the evil ones to go unchecked." That's kind of an extreme reference in this case but hints at my point.