• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good idea as well I reckon.

I can totally understand the perspective of pfft sport, what about interest rates, trade deficit and community health. I get it.  But the reality is that sports investment is way worse than it has b

I'm very pleased though how, aside from a few in-the-big-picture small issues, generally the Olympics seem to have been a great success.

Most of the nightmare scenarios just didn't come true.

Apart from businesses outside of the Olympic sponsorts suffering badly of course. ( :doh: )

Anyone know if the BMX racing's being shown live on Japanese tv tonight?? :wakaranai:

The semi-finals are due to start at 3pm BST/11pm Tokyo time, wth the finals an hour or so later. Not a "real" Olympic sport I know but it's great viewing. But then I am biased! :D

Must be very proud to be english bag. They have done so well.

Proud? No, I can't say that's what I feel really. Not really my Bag that kind of feeling.

I just feel happy that they have been successful, especially after the pre-Games negativity.

Must be very proud to be english bag. They have done so well.

British. :rolleyes:

Quite right. Quite right!

England for the commonwealth games. Great Britain for the Olympics and all run by UK Sport. Right, got it.

Awefully sorry ol chap.

Hang on :confused: better knock a couple of medals of the tally because Paddy doesn't come from either England or Great Britain.